Arrive at Seoul Airport. After an Indian dinner, transfer to hotel for check –in.
Tonight enjoy Enjoy an Indian Dinner.
Overnight in Seoul (D)
This morning after breakfast, Visit Lotte world tower mall & Seok chon lake park. Enjoy a delicious lunch. Experience Kimchi Making and Hanbok Wearing.
Enjoy an Indian Dinner. Transfer to hotel and Hotel Check-in.
Overnight in Seoul (B,LL,D)
After breakfast, visit the DMZ or the Demilitarised Zone, which is small area that serves as a buffer zone between North Korea and South Korea. Thereafter, embark on a sightseeing tour of Seoul, passing by blue house (presidential house), visit Gyeongbok Palace and National Museum (Closed Every Tue), Visit the Namsan Seoul Tower and the Myeongdong Shopping Street . Enjoy a local lunch. Visit Ginseng Center . Rest of the day is at leisure
Tonight, enjoy an Indian dinner at a local restaurant. (B,LL,D)
After breakfast, transfer to Incheon International Airport for your flight back home with wonderful memories.
Departure from Incheon Int’l Airport (B)
TOUR COST & DATE
Land Cost 08 Nights 09 Days
Per Person on Twin Sharing
Single Room Supplement
- Rooming in Korea will be on Twin BED Basis, Double is not guaranteed and subject to availability
- As a 3rd person in a triple room, most hotels use rollaway beds and room size may be the same as the double bed. There will be no reduction for triple sharing.
- Single Room Supplement charges will be applicable in case of any one member sharing room with other cancel their reservation
DEPARTURE DATES IN 2023
01, 03, 05, 07, 09, 11, 13
- Tour starts in Seoul on the above mentioned dates
WHAT YOUR TOUR COST INCLUDES
SIGHTSEEING AND EXCURSIONS
- Visit Lotte world tower mall
- Visit Seokchon lake
- Visit the Ginseng Center
- Experience Kimchi Making
- Wear a Hanbok – the traditional Korean dress
- Visit the Demilitarised Zone
- Enjoy a guided city tour
- Visit the Namsan Seoul Tower
- 03 nights at Hotel Best Western Kukdo or similar in Seoul
- Daily buffet breakfast.
- Daily local/western/Indian Veg & Non Vegetarian lunches as indicated in the itinerary
- Daily local/western/Indian Veg & Non Vegetarian dinners as indicated in the itinerary
TIPS, PORTERAGE, WATER
- Tips to Driver and Local Guides.
- Porterage of 01 bag per person at hotels only limited to 20 kgs
- 2 bottles (500 ml) of water per person, per day
- All transfers and sightseeings are conducted by a deluxe, airconditioned vehicle
- Services of a professional and experienced tour manager throughout your tour.
WHAT YOUR TOUR PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Airfare: Cost of International/Domestic air tickets unless otherwise mentioned
- Cost of Transfer: for individual arrival & departure transfer in case you have opted for deviation OR due to flight delay OR purchase separate ticket on own & not traveling under our tour cost option with international flights.
- Cost of Visa: Visa required to travel on your Korea tour
- USA Citizen : Single Entry Korea visa or an approved K-ETA (Korea Electronic Traveon Authorisation)
- Green Card Holders: Single Entry Korea Visa
- Indian Nationals : Single Entry Korea Visa
- Early Check in / Late Check out.
- Any expenses of personal or incidental nature such as laundry,
wines, mineral water during meals, food, and drink not in the regular menu provided by us, mini bar, telephone calls, pay channels etc
- Meals other than what is mentioned in your itinerary
- Cost of excursions, city sightseeing, entrance fees and local guides availed of by the passengers, other than that mentioned in ‘What your tour price includes’
- Group is operated subject to minimum 15 full paying guests travelling together.
- It’s very important to find out BEFORE you leave whether or not your medical insurance will cover you overseas. Your regular U.S. health insurance may not cover doctors’ and hospital visits in other countries. ALWAYS LOOK INTO THE ASPECTS OF COVERING YOUR TRIP FOR UNFORSEEN EVENTS
- Only fully vaccinated persons are eligible to travel on this tour over and above the prevailing covid protocols outlined by the respective countries.
- All tours will be operated subject to a minimum of 15 full paying passengers traveling together. In case there are less than 15 full paying passengers the clients will be given an option of travelling on another departure date.
- Check for detail cancellation rules in our booking form.
- Updating of Mileage is subject to Airlines terms & conditions in group fare.
- We request the airlines for your preferred seats however this is as per their policy and at their discretion to confirm the same.
- Keeping in view of Luggage compartment of coach & Internal Flight regulations, we strongly recommend you to carry only medium size Bag of 20kg and 1 carryon bag of 5 kg per person.
- The dates and granting of Visas is at the sole discretion of the concerned consulate. Air Tours Holidays is not responsible for granting of visas and are only a facilitator in the visa application process and any situation arising out of delay in granting visa by the consulate/embassy.
- Air Tours shall not accept any liability or responsibility for any delay in flights or change in Schedule by the airline and any situations arising out of the same.
- Any damages caused to the hotel rooms/coach during your stay, shall be payable by the passengers. Air Tours will not be liable for the same
- Air Tours shall not accept any liability or responsibility for any damages, loss, injury, accident, death, delay, breakdown or irregularity which may occur in carrying out of the tour arrangement.
- Air Tours Management reserves the right to claim any additional expenses due to delay or changes in train, plane, bus, ship or other services, weather conditions, strikes, war, quarantine and any other cause whatsoever and all such losses or expenses must be borne by the passengers.
- We reserve the right to amend, alter, vary or withdraw any particular departure, excursion advertised or substitute a hotel of similar class if deemed advisable or necessary.
- For the convenience of our passengers, Air Tours will sometimes amend the itinerary; however all the other services will remain the same.
- Air Tours will not be liable in any loss of baggage by the Airline.
- The Tour Cost is a combination of all the arrangement and hence cannot be calculated on individual service basis. Tour cost is one component and not calculated on individually.
- Single Room Supplement charges will be applicable in case any of the guest cancel the reservations of sharing room together.
- Please refer to the booking form for detailed ‘Terms and Conditions’.
BOOKING TERMS AND CANCELLATION POLICY
All services such as Airline seats/Hotels accommodation/ground transportation for group tours are pre-blocked well in advance. We are liable to pay penalties to all our suppliers/vendors if these services are released within the below mentioned time frame. If circumstances make you cancel the tour, the cancellation must be intimated to us in writing. Such cancellation will attract the following cancellation charges:
Booking Terms & Cancellation Policy
Non – Refundable deposit to book your tour
US$ 500 Per Person
Full payment to be made
60 days prior to departure
Cancellation of Tour due to border closure in Origin or Destination, 60 days prior to Departure date
Administrative Fees US$ 100 per person
59 Days to 45 Days
30% of Total Tour cost Per Person
44 Days to 30 Days
60% of Total Tour cost Per Person
29 Days to 15 Days
75% of Total Tour cost Per Person
14 Days till Tour date
100% of Total Tour cost Per Person
MANDATORY TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS:
Keeping in view the safety of all travellers and as per the requirement of various countries, only people who have completed both the vaccinations at least 14 days before the travel date will be allowed on the tour.
CANCELLATION DUE TO BORDER CLOSURES:
In case we are unable to operate a tour due to Border Closure, Airtours Holidays LLC will refund the deposit amount after deducting the administrative fees of USD 100 per person. In the event that the entire tour cost has been paid by you and we in turn have paid our overseas tour operators, after which the tour gets cancelled due to Border Closure, then it is possible that we are not able to get the amount back, then we will try and get the refund or a credit note for a later travel date. Any loss due to the exchange rate will affect the refund amount.
The company reserves the right to cancel any tour prior to the departure, without assigning any reason. All monies paid by you will be fully refunded in USD only, and no compensation will be payable. In case of cruises, 100% of the cruise cost paid will be forfeited in case of any cancellations irrespective of time of cancellation. The company cannot assume responsibility for any fees relating to the issuance and / or cancellation of air tickets or other arrangements not done through the company. Single Room Supplement Charges will be applicable in case any of the client cancels the booking of sharing the room together.
Single Room Supplement Charges will be applicable in case any of the client cancels the booking of sharing the room together.